Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rambling through the streets of Paris

Second day in Paris--My mum and I start the day off early with breakfast and newspaper at a Cafe in St. Germain des Pres (I will never forget the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the jazz music played in the cafe that morning).

This place offers such amazing vibe that it often is a meeting place for artists and intellectuals to discuss and debate about everything. Being there gives me a close view of a Parisian's daily rhythm and intellectual life.

In front of us is a typically vibrant Paris street scene. Classic Parisian style residential buildings sprawls along alleyways in all directions. 




















To most people Paris is a luxury, fashion bliss and regional art hub of Europe, but what really interest me is the city's seductive architectures, avenues and mysterious backstreets waiting to be explored by strangers like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment